Welcome to Columbus! Please take a moment to read these special guidelines for a safe and responsible visit. We kindly ask you to follow these guidelines and wish you a pleasant visit!
Due to the current corona measures, Continium still has a limited access capacity to ensure all visitors can keep a sufficient distance. We advise you to buy a ticket for Continium online to be assured of a place on the day you want to visit. Tickets can also be bought at the ticket office, provided there is still room available that day. For the time being only the following start times & movies are available:
- 12:00 am: Journey to Space
- 2:00 p.m.: Earth
In the ticketshop you can select a date and start time when ordering tickets for yourself and your household. Come at the indicated time or no more than 15 minutes earlier to avoid queues. Please note: a reservation is also required to use the horeca. You can do this at the same time as your ticket for Columbus.
Think about the following rules prior to your visit:
- Do not leave home in case of health problems. Visitors are welcome if they and their housemates are free of complaints for at least 24 hours. We follow the guidelines of the RIVM: Do you have a cold, such as a rhinitis, runny nose, sore throat, light cough or elevation (up to 38 degrees Celsius)? Stay at home! Do you have a cold or fever (above 38 degrees Celsius) and/or shortness of breath? Stay home, and that also applies to roommates.
- Come with your own transport: public transport is meant for essential travel. There is plenty of parking space to keep a distance from other visitors.
- Keep your ticket of yourself and your household ready, preferably print it out, and show it to the employee at the entrance of Columbus.
- Leave coats & (large) bags at home or in the car: there is only limited space in the cloakroom.
Ticket prices for shows:
- Children up to and including 4 years old: free, but reservation necessary.
- EARTH, our planet, our home: € 10,-
- Journey to Space 3D: € 5,50
Please note: The Museum Card is not valid in Columbus.